Sunday, July 10, 2016

Trying to get Fit - Week 2 - Therapy speak and cleaning

Weight: 151 lbs

Not a lot of progress on Week 2 unfortunately.

I'm a bit disappointed in myself but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself about it.

I saw my therapist on Thursday this past week and discussed how I want to lose weight but I can't seem to get out of bed.
She explained to me that one of the reasons I may be struggling is because I'm saying more, "I can't do this thing..." and should say, "I struggle to do this thing...."

So, it's really just changing what I say to send different energies to the universe.
At this point, it would be "I struggle to get out of bed.", which is indeed the case. As well as, "I struggle to work out."

I'll be trying to go to my therapist more often to work on things like this and some some other issues that I have.

This coming week, which will be week 3, I will be working on getting out of my struggle and actually getting my butt out of bed and doing something.

I cleaned my room today, and dis some productive things to make it look good. I still had boxes filled with things to but on a display/storage case I have. So, right now I'll have some room to work out for a time.
I'm still trying to get adjusted here at the new place, especially with my closet because it is a lot smaller than what I'm used to, and I plan on getting some shelving in there too because it's pretty stuffed.
That's all something for another time and another paycheck.

I hope to take a video of my room when it's all finished. Though, maybe now wouldn't be so bad but I hope I get to put up my posters soon.

Tomorrow is an new day, and tomorrow I'm going to try and work out. I'm going to do my best to get over my struggle!
Going to bed early tonight so I can get to it early tomorrow.

-Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment