Monday, July 18, 2016

Trying to get Fit - Week 3 - Still Struggling...but POKEMON GO!!!

Weight - 150.8

Still having a bit of trouble making this all very constant. I'm a bit proud of myself from last week though. I didn't track how much I walked but when I did, it was fun! Mostly playing Pokemon GO. I would go to this park after work for about 30 minutes to an hour and just walk, trying to catch Pokemon and go to the Pokestops.
This game is a blessing for me. I didn't play it much during the weekend though, Saturday I was exhausted and Sunday I was too busy to play.
I'm hoping to get back to it this week! I'm still at level 6 but having a difficult time choosing a team.
I'm almost level 7 though!

I had a difficult time this past week because it was literally hot as fuck in the apartment. Apparently the filter hadn't been changed in awhile, which caused the a/c not to work. It sucked. But once the filter was changed, COOL AIR! I was very happy.

I didn't get much in though, I think for maybe one day. I'm starting to think I want to start out slow instead of 5 days a week straight off. I feel like I need to work myself up to that mostly because I don't want to get out of bed all the time. But at the same time...I want to motivate myself to do the things. The thing: Exercising. It's week 3 and I haven't done much progress.
However, I'll count adding recipes of the food I'm making as something. Right now it's just adding in the movement instead of just eating, but I'll be able to count the calories a little more efficiently now.

I think that's all for now!

-Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment