Sunday, July 31, 2016

Trying to get Fit - Week 5

Weight - 151.8

I am still having the worst time with this.
I don't know what it is, and I cannot seem to find a root cause to save my life.

Well, this past week, I was terribly tired throughout most of it. I really couldn't get out of bed for anything. I slept through my alarm most mornings, refusing to get up.
I've also been getting random dizzy spells and I have no idea why, mostly throughout the week. I think I've just been tired without knowing it. I may not be taking such good care of myself as I have been trying to do.

A friend of mine told me that my dizzy spells could be coming from stress, and they do happen a lot when I'm at work, because work is very stressful. I know I got hit hard by one Saturday afternoon while taking some notes.

Today though, I slept for about twelve hours, on and off. I'm feeling very rested but my neck is hurting quiet a lot. I think I must have slept weird at some point. I'm not sure.

Tomorrow I'm doing an 8 to 5 shift, than my usual 11 to 8 because I swapped. I'm going to try and work out after work after running a few errands.
Tuesday, I'm going to a concert with my sister, so I'm going to try and get that in early.

I'm still not giving up. I'm going to start this damn thing at some point.

I started a challenge on Sparkpeople. It's called "Tame Your Sweet Tooth Challenge." I've been struggling with that too. Mostly because I don't go on every day, and sometimes I forget what tasks I have ahead of me. I have about 4 days to work on at once right now.
The Challenges when they first started them were a little weird, but they revised them and they have a calendar now that I think is available for download, or at least sharing.

So, I have two tasks ahead of me: Starting this damn thing for serious now, and the Sweet Tooth Challenge.

I have a few hours before bed, so I'm sure I can knock some of those things out.

Post up next week! Wish me luck!

-Suzie

"Do I got this? Heck yeah I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment