Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Trying to Get Fit - Week 11

Weight - 150.8


So, it's Week 11. I've been trying to do this for about 2 months now.
It would seem that blogging consistently is a hell of a lot easier than actually doing it.
I'm not sure what it is, but it's really difficult to do.
Also, my sleep routine is entirely messed up. I'm not going to bed at the correct time because I get distracted by other things. I'm not taking care of myself on that aspect at all. That's on me.
Haven't been working out either. I think I did 2 weeks of it these 2 months but then I stopped. I'm not really sure why to be honest. Really, as much as I want to be independent, I could use some encouragement from others.

I saw my therapist however last week, and she's given me some things to read and study. They're quiet helpful. So far I've read the chapter and it's given me a lot of insight.
There's this thing called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), which is done by tapping on certain spots of your face and upper body that is supposed to help you feel lighter and more free (obviously). She says that if I want to feel better, I need to do.
So, I've added it to my Dailies on Habitica. Hopefully it'll get me more motivated.
As for what she's given me, it's quiet a nice read. I'm also considering buying the book she told me. The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence: A Woman's Guide to Stressing Less, Weighing Less, and Loving More by Jessica Ortner. It seems as it will work. I just have to get this tapping stuff done. 

Let's hope that in a month, I've lost about maybe 5 pounds?
I'm trying to kill my cravings too, and this chapter from a different book is helping. The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living by Nick Ortner is the one I believe. There's a chapter on Weight Loss. Studying it, I've been able to pinpoint issues. The way to start tapping is by using this tree. My therapist has kind of helped me understand how to use it and it's helpful. 
She's been on me about this for awhile now. She says I need to do it. So I must.

On another level, I'm trying to get my room decorated and looking pretty, or more home-like. I'm very bad at it. However, I've been on Pintrest quiet a lot trying to get ideas on my room and such. I'm really excited about it. Even printed out a paper of my room to get an idea of how things will look one day once I get it all situated. I just have a lot to do!
Maybe when it's complete, I'll post a picture.

That's all for now.

-Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment