Sunday, September 18, 2016

Trying to Get Fit - Week 12

Weight - 149.2

So, I lost a pound again! Ha! Though, I didn't really work out at all this week so I'm surprised. But I haven't been eating out much except for maybe Sunday and Monday.
I was out of town both of those days so I had to eat what I could grab. I remember Sunday night as I arrived, my sister had made queso so I just had some nachos. They were really good! And I think Monday I missed breakfast because my Mom had her procedure and by the time she got out, it was already lunch time. So, I had KFC for breakfast/lunch. I skipped breakfast on Thursday by accident too. I slept for awhile and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I hope that didn't contribute but I really don't think it did.
I've heard that if you skip meals, and then eat your body grabs on to those calories and it makes it much harder to lose weight. There's another reason I'm surprised.

There's been so much going on, and I'm a bit stressed. Some money issues here and there and trying to not be lazy and get things done.
Today hasn't been to bad with it, as I've already got the BBQ ribs cooking as well at the Pumpkin Cranberry bread I'm making for tonight for the Mabon festival. The BBQ ribs are for me though. My laundry is already done to so that's nice and as I'm making this post, it's a little after 2PM. Adulting!!

For those that know me, adulting is a very difficult thing for me to do. As it is with most of the people I surround myself with. We all whine and complain that it is very difficult. I wonder if our parents thought the same.
It's really the prioritizing and budgeting thing that gets me, as well as time management. I have a lot of Dailies on Habitica now that it's almost overwhelming but there are things that are good for my health.



















The first 4 are relativity easy. The Write In Journal and EFT ones are new. The Brush Teeth Night has been there for a long time, and I am really bad at doing it. It's a habit I never had as a kid, and doing it now as an adult is really weird for me, even though I know it's good for me.
I'm in a party now on Habitica, and it's helping me be more accountable for myself. It's not a good idea to skip on Dailies if you're in a quest with a boss because the boss can hurt you pretty bad I think. It affects the other characters as well.
The EFT and Write in Journal thing are a bit hard for me too. I never really take time out of my day to write, and I think that would be good for me to do and vent out any frustrations I may have. The EFT is especially good for me. I've read that a lot of people refer to it that it makes them feel lighter, and I want to feel lighter too.

There's a Mabon celebration tonight. I'm really excited to see my Pagan friends again! It's been awhile now I think. There's usually a Dark Moon Ritual once a month there but I'm always working. I really want to earlier shift so I can do things I need to do at night. Mostly for these things, but luckily the Sabbat Rituals are always on a Sunday from what I can remember.

Well, I have a little bit of time before then, so I will end this blog post now.
Let's hope for a great check-in next week!

-Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment