Monday, September 5, 2016

Trying to Get Fit - Week 9 & Week 10

Weight - Week 9 - 150.6
Weight - Week 10 - 149.4

So, last week kind of sucked. I went through this crazy emotional roller coaster, and throughout that week and gorged myself of crappy food. Surprisingly enough, I lost weight! I didn't actually work out at all during week 10 honestly.

Week 9 was okay, I can't really remember a lot of it at this point unfortunately. Though that week I was focusing on getting my internal clock reset so I can go to bed early, and wake up early for work outs and not be so tired!
Luckily it's worked! My body starts to feel super sleepy at a certain time and then it's time for bed! Then wakes up at 7! Well, around 7 anyways but it counts!
I'm happy for that.

Week 10 again, was a hard one. My depression and anxiety hit me pretty hard at the beginning of the week. I got a large pizza on Sunday with that Hershey cookie pizza pie thing, and a Dr. Pepper for my Kraken. I stayed in bed for about 3 days and didn't do much of anything.
I really hate that depression got me that way, but I'm working on it.
Personally, I don't really care for anti-depressants, the pills. I've talked to a friend who knows a thing or two about herbs and he suggested me to take St. Johns Wort. If I try and exercise again, I'm told it will help a ton too. My therapist has also told me that but I still struggle with getting up at taking care of it.

I'm hoping this week will be better.

There's not much to talk about unfortunately, but I am glad that I lost a pound! WHOO!

Oh, as far as my challenges go that I've been doing, I've kind of fallen off of them, and I'm kind of going by the days I've missed. According to them, I should be on -this- day, but I'm really not.
Should I start over or just continue? I'm not sure.

Much more to talk about next week I hope! I gotta keep on truckin'!!

-Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment